From the time I was an eight year old camper until I was well into my twenties, I disappeared every summer to a wonderful place called Camp White Eagle. The reason I returned year after year was because of two of the most amazing people I have ever met, Gary and Sue DeVore, the owners of the camp and my mentors. Even though they no longer own CWE (which I still can't believe), I have kept in contact with them and many other members of my "camp family", as we like to call it. Well, I was SO EXCITED to get a phone call from Gary and Sue saying they were headed down south and wanted to come meet Mia:) We had such a wonderful visit and I think Mia charmed them just a little bit...I cannot wait to see them again!
Gary and Mia
Sue and Mia
Mia meeting Camp Family
No comments:
Post a Comment