Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay...here goes nothing:)

Well, as you can see, I got ambitious the day before Mia was born and then never kept going, but I am giving up Facebook for lent and I did not want family and friends to miss picutres of Mia, as she will be growing lots in the next 40 days...so here we go:) 

Mia at 2 weeks...yes, I know the flower is bigger than her head:)
Mia's 1st road trip to Tampico, my hometown, was a success:) 
We even went to see my grandparents and got a picture of 4 generations...


Mia on February 24, 2011-Her 1 month birthday:) 
At 1 month Mia:
*weighs 8 lbs 10 oz
*is 22 1/2 inches long
*smiles lots and lots
*has started "talking" lots of baby
talk to mommy and daddy:)
*eats about every 3 to 4 hours


Mia was baptized on February 26, 2011 at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church.
Here she is with mommy and daddy. 
Mia is wearing the gown that my dad wore 58 years ago
and that my two sisters and I wore for our baptism. 
Here we go:) 
Here is Mia being presented to the church-
what my friends and I like to call the "Simba" moment:)

Mia with mommy, daddy, Aunt Tobi and Uncle Larry, her godparents.

Mia and her family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment