Sunday, April 3, 2011

Over the hills and through the woods....to Grandmother's house we go:)

Well, in our case its more like over the flat lands and through the cornfields, but you get the idea:)  My mom was on spring break this week, so Mia and I decided to head north to see Grandma Toni!  We hung out in Tampico, worked outside in the yard, even went to eat at the Dutch Diner-the restaurant I worked at from the time I was 13 until I graduated high school (the only restaurant in town, by the way:)!  Then, on Friday, we had visitors-Uncle Andy, Aunt Debbie and Kelsey came to see Miss Mia, as they had not yet met her!  Grandma Toni had so much fun spoiling Mia, but daddy missed us lots, so we headed back south Saturday morning! 
Here are some pics from the trip:


Grandma Toni and Mia enjoying a bedtime story!

Grandma Toni and Mia chilling:)

Uncle Andy, Aunt Debbie, Kelsey and Mia:)
Awwwww:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shane, for letting Tammy come down and share Mia with me. I enjoyed spoiling her so much and can't wait to see her again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and Mia is just so cute. I had to comment on your post as soon as I read your title. I sing "Over the river and through the woods" each time we go to my parents, and now Maddy sings it as soon as her tushy hits the car seat.

    ReplyDelete