As I have less than two weeks left of maternity leave left, I find myself taking lots of pictures. I truly cannot believe she is already 12 weeks old and that I have to go back to work soon. I know that I am so lucky to have had so much time with her-but it does not make going back any easier!
As someone who has had to go back three times now... I can tell you this: it gets harder each time, it will never be long enough, I like to think that my children will appreciate that I go to work so that they can eat, have clothing, a roof over their heads, and be spoiled rotten. But that makes it no easier. I am sorry your time has come to an end, but thankfully you will have a multitude of breaks! What do people with "real" jobs do ;)
ReplyDelete