Sunday, April 3, 2011

A little ladybug turns 3

On Saturday, Isabelle, my friend Lindsey's little lady and my goddaughter, turned 3 years old! 
 We celebrated with friends, cupcakes and pizza!  What a fun party:)
Here is the birthday girl!


Jack, who just turned 6, and Mia:)  He LOVES babies!


I LOVE THIS PIC! 
My three BFF's little ladies-Isabelle, 3, Olivia, who will be 4 on Easter, and
Noelle, who will be 6 at the end of April, too! 
These 3 could cause just a little trouble:)

And, finally, a conversation between Jaycie's youngest, Milli, and Mia about hairbows...
Mia: So your mom puts these HUGE bows on your head, too
Milli:  Yup!  Wait til you can take them out yourself though:)

Milli:  See, look, I got rid of mine...all it takes is learning to control those hands.
Watch and learn!
Mia:  Ooooohhh...how long did it take you to learn to do that:)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Mia is taking notes from Milli on how to lose those bows :) Looks like everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday, Isabelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!! I am totally gonna steal a few off of here to post!!

    ReplyDelete