Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012:)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...and to Mia's daddy-

I just want you to know that you are a truly amazing daddy-or my dada-as our peanut calls you:)  You light up her world-she loves you so much and knows how much her daddy loves her-you are her own little personal playground and she definently has your spunky, dare devil personality...and I am a lucky lady to share the crazy journey that is being a parent with you-and I cannot imagine sharing this with anyone else! 
I love you so much:)

While this is always a bittersweet day for me-as it always makes me miss dad even more, my goal was to make sure Shane had a fun father's day! 

We started out the day with a fun breakfast, headed to the park to play with Mia, had a great lunch at Peel in Eville-where there was no wait, if you can believe it:)-, took a nap timeout and then grabbed Tobi and ended the day with a trip to Dairy Queen for ice cream:) 

We had such a great day-and it makes it even better that Shane knows how much I miss dad-and he even invited my sister to get ice cream with us to help make her day a little brighter:)  Reason #1275 why Shane is such an amazing guy! 


Father's Day Breakfast-which Mia helped make:)

Daddy and his little girl

Mommy even got a turn

Our attempt at a family photo:)

Playing at the park...


Coloring at lunch

Playing with our shades...

This melts my heart-daddy and Mia dancing before bedtime....
one of her favorite daddy games!


No comments:

Post a Comment