New Year's Eve has always been a special day for Shane and I-as it was on this day, 5 years ago, that Shane asked me to be his wife-and made me a very lucky girl!
New Year's Eve 2011 was no exception-we had a lot of fun:)
New Year's Eve 2011 was no exception-we had a lot of fun:)
Mia headed down to Red Bud to see Uncle Larry, Aunt Dawn and Jordan and spend the night with them in Red Bud. She had a lot of fun!
(Thank you so much for watching the little lady!!!)
Shane and I headed out to Hidden Lake Winery with Shaun and Calli to ring in 2012. We had a great time-many laughs, jokes and photos were had-but we sure did miss our little peanut:)
(Thank you so much for watching the little lady!!!)
Shane and I headed out to Hidden Lake Winery with Shaun and Calli to ring in 2012. We had a great time-many laughs, jokes and photos were had-but we sure did miss our little peanut:)
Shane and I:)
Shaun and Calli:)
Shane and Shaun-and, yes, they almost always dress alike...
All four of us:)
Is it midnight? Not sure-there are no numbers on this watch...
Happy New Year!
What a fun evening!
LOVE all the new posts!! You and Jaycie have put me to shame on my blogging! Great posts, pictures, and holiday fun!!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete