Saturday, August 18, 2012

COLOR RUN!!!!

 When Jaycie, Bethany, Sarah and I signed up for the Color Run, we were not quite sure what to expect:) 

While it started a little slow, it turned out to be a really fun time!  I also would call it more of a Color Walk:) 

So-you begin the race all nice and clean like this...

Bethany, Sarah and I were ready to go:)

As you travel the 5K route, there are color stations at every K-


Where there are people squirting color dust on you as you pass by them....


After 2 color stations....


And as you walk, you become more coverd in color...




After this, it was too risky to get out a camera:):) 
The people at St. Louis Bread Company though we were hilarious:):)  


And, what may you ask, were Shane and Mia doing while I was Color Running...
playing in their jammies....all.day.long:):)



What, mom??  Daddy and I are having fun:):):)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment