Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tobi's 21st Birthday Part II:)

On Tuesday, May 8, my little sister turned 21:)   I still remember dad coming to get Tiffany and I on the playground at Tampico Elementary School to tell us we had a new baby sister...and now she is 21!  We are so proud of everything she has accomplished and cannot wait to see what life has in store for her.  I am so lucky to have her for a sister-and a best friend...

Now that I am done with the sappy stuff-on to the fun!  So..............

Shane and I went back and time and went out on a Tuesday night! 
Shane and I were the drivers for Tobi and her friends-we headed to Fast Eddies in Alton-a local place-yummy, cheap food and great atmosphere-where one must be 21 to enter-and you get a t-shirt if you spend your birthday here:) 

Then, we headed back to E-ville to where the girls could walk home b/c us old folks had to work tomorrow....and it was WAY past our bedtime...

(NOTE TO SELF-next time we are going to pretend like we are 21 again-it should NOT BE ON A TUESDAY when we have to work the rest of the week:)

Here are a few pics from the evening:)


Tobi and all her friends:) 

We look nothing alike....

See-the 2 of them can actually get along....usually only if I am around though:)

Tobi and her roomie-Hannah McShane...hahaha:)

Birthday triplets-all of 3 of these guys were celebrating their 21st bday

Ready to head to E-ville:)

No comments:

Post a Comment