Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hannah Family Christmas:)

We are so excited for Mia's first Christmas.  The festivities began with the Hannah family Christmas at our house:)  It was so much fun and Mia was so cute with all of her presents-she loved opening them and hugging each and every present.  She had SO much fun with all of her uncles, Aunt Dawn, Calli, her cousin and her Grandma!  We had such a great time:)

 Waiting patiently for dinner:)

Hanging with Daddy:)

Almost present time...

 YAY-I am so excited:):)

I love it!!

Daddy, Mia and a new dolly

Cousin Jordan opening up goodies for college next year!

Grandma Hannah opening a gift


Uncle Shaun and Calli

A BIG DOGGY-from Uncle Shaun and Calli-I LOVE IT!!!!!

Hanging with Uncle Larry and Aunt Dawn in my pretty Christmas dress:)


Riding on my new dinosaur with Uncle Shaun's help

No comments:

Post a Comment