Rain, rain go away!!!! Finally, we got to see that ball of fire in the sky this weekend-that's right-THE SUN made an appearance:):) After getting up early to watch the Royal Wedding (I know...but my mom watched Diana and Charles with me as a baby, so I had to continue tradition:), we took a nap, and went on a long walk. Then, Friday night, we went to meet Uncle Shaun and Calli at Zapatas on their patio! It was so nice out.
Then, Saturday, Shane, Mia and I went to Villa Marie Winery for lunch to sit outside. We had a great lunch and hung out on their patio. Mia just loves being outside...wonder where she gets that from:):)
Here are some pics-
Not the best pic...but it was so nice out:)
Enjoying a nice Friday night:)
Hanging out at Villa Marie:)
Hanging with Daddy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment